Wednesday, January 8, 2014

10 Pet Peeves


10 Pet Peeves

1.       I hate when people stare. It’s really rude to stare. I mean I know I’m beautiful, but come on just take a picture and it will last much longer.

2.       I really don’t appreciate when people stand in the direct center of the hallway. I don’t just mean one person, I mean like 5 or 6 people. Stand on the left or right side of the hallway, or just talk when you get to class. We all have places to be and people to see.

3.       People who don’t cover their mouths when they sneeze or cough. First off that’s kind of gross, we don’t want your spit everywhere. Like thanks, now I have whatever sickness you have.

4.       I hate when people chew with their mouths open or chew really obnoxiously. It’s really annoying, we don’t want to hear what you are chewing or eating. Eww just the thought of food flying out of someone’s mouth is nasty.

5.       People who talk during a movie. We are all here to see a movie we haven’t seen yet, we would really like to try and enjoy it over your talking. It’s really rude, and even if you have seen the movie none of us care because we haven’t seen it yet, so quiet.

6.       When people leave trash around for others to pick up. Sorry we are not your personal janitor or maid. We don’t enjoy picking up after the nasty trash you leave around. We want to try and enjoy where we are sitting, but we really can’t when there is your leftover sandwich or wrappers left on the table for us to clean up for you.

7.       People who wear too much perfume/cologne. One squirt of it is plenty, no need to make us get a headache. I mean ya the perfume/cologne smells good but, now it’s just too much which makes you smell really bad now.

8.       People who think they know everything. I don’t know why this annoys me so much, maybe the fact that they think that they are smarter than everybody else. Your no better than we are so why go on about how you think you are.

9.       People who tap their pen/pencil. We are all trying to learn and you make it very difficult too with the tapping ruckus your making. This is the most annoying sound ever please stop.

10.   People who butt into a story you’re telling and start their story. Like sorry, I wasn’t done talking yet please wait your turn. When I am finished then you can rant on about a story that’s probably not even interesting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment